Senior Software Engineer - M/F
RH - PARIS
System / Software
WHY NOT WORK TOGETHER IN THE "Aviation" SECTOR ?
Your missions :
- Participate in the definition, specification design and development of software of moderate to high complexity in the wireless networking domain. Apply and tailor internal processes, using knowledge of methods and tools for software development and documentation. Ensure development products are designed to meet applicable company, business unit and customer / project requirements,
- Participate in cross-functional team effort in definition, integration, verification and validation for products and sub-systems of moderate to high complexity. Perform debugging and integration of software components above and below currently developed software,
- Perform integration and test procedures and create reports for product compliance,
- May serve as a lead in software development or verification efforts for low to moderate complexity software,
- Participate in the on-going support of applications and products, both in-house and with clients,
- Capture, analyze, decompose, model and create requirements for systems, product or sub-systems of moderate complexity. Conduct verification/validation testing for products and subsystems of moderate complexity and contribute to system integration,
- Generate engineering estimates on complex system designs,
- Support solution design and bid and proposal efforts as needed,
- Act as a mentor to more junior engineers in additional areas including project execution.
Your profile :
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline.
- Real-time programming experience is mandatory;
- Knowledgeable in the software life cycle including definition, requirement analysis and design, implementation, validation and support Required
- Strong skills in C/C++ and real-time embedded computer architectures Required
- Object Oriented programming skills Required
- Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse and Visual Studio;
- Version Control Systems such as git;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- Strong, well-honed analytic skills;
- Familiarity and experience with communications concepts such as modulation, coding and filtering for wireless digital communications would be an asset;
- Knowledge of networking and wireless communication protocols such as TCP, RTP, VoIP;
- Software development experience in Linux would be an asset;
- Candidate will demonstrate good team working capabilities, be self-motivated and hard working with a desire for continuous learning;
NB : In the absence of a return from the DAVRICOURT recruitment team within 1 week, please consider that your application has not been accepted. Thank you for your understanding.