Back to offers
Quality Engineer - M/F
WHY NOT WORK TOGETHER IN THE "Aviation" SECTOR ?
Your missions :
- Evaluate and develop improved techniques for control of quality and reliability,
- Work with Process Engineering on process and engineering changes,
- Support prototype builds and data collection and reporting of builds,
- Cultivate and expand positive employee morale,
- Communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with all levels of personnel,
- Design and implement systems necessary to collect, to maintain and analyze data,
- Identify problems, basic and complex, review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions,
- Ensure production is producing quality product to specifications,
- Provide support onsite to customer/suppliers as needed.
Your profile :
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a manufacturing facility that offered the opportunity to gain a well rounded background in quality,
- Six Sigma certification preferred,
- Business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources,
- Customer needs, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction,
- Production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture, assembly and distribution of goods,
- Develop, plan and implement short and long term goals,
- Strong organizational skills,
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written),
- Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office and the use of statistical software,
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize.
NB : In the absence of a return from the DAVRICOURT recruitment team within 1 week, please consider that your application has not been accepted. Thank you for your understanding.