Back to offers
Methods Engineer - M/F
WHY NOT WORK TOGETHER IN THE "Aviation" SECTOR ?
Your missions :
- Execution of manufacturing strategies,
- Ability to identify the need for appropriate technologies, suitable for a diverse manufacturing environment,
- Coordination and execution of transformative projects linked to improved production efficiencies,
- Experience in manufacturing cell design and plant layout,
- Overall coordination of off-loading (Make/Buy) activities, including analysis of business cases,
- Coordination of the Operations Capital Acquisition plan,
- Factory layout and manufacturing cell design.
Your profile :
- Technical post-secondary degree and at least five (5) + years of Aerospace work experience in an Engineering / Methods / Manufacturing environment,
- Have in-depth technical knowledge of Aerospace Manufacturing Systems, Aerospace Engineering Systems and the Aircraft,
- Experience leading projects teams and possess strong project management skills,
- Experience in the identification and implementation of New Manufacturing Technologies,
- Knowledge and experience with lean concepts with a spirit for continuous improvement,
- Ability to work independently with a proactive, results-oriented and innovative style with a view to continuous business improvement, demonstrating ethics, good judgment and professionalism,
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the capacity to work well with people at all levels of the organization.
NB : In the absence of a return from the DAVRICOURT recruitment team within 1 week, please consider that your application has not been accepted. Thank you for your understanding.