FBW Systems Engineer - M/F
System / Software
WHY NOT WORK TOGETHER IN THE "Aviation" SECTOR ?
Your missions :
- Support the aircraft Final Assembly Line by leading all engineering related activities for a timely resolution to production line issues,
- Witness system functional testing and conduct technical investigations on Hydro-Mechanical related issues (FBW & Control Surfaces, Wing High Lift, Hydraulics, Landing Gear, Brakes), analyze and develop solutions/recommendations and reports. Disposition RFCs and RNCs as required,
- Work with the product development team to assists with technical proposal activities, including preparation of written material and presentations. Recommend and approve design changes,
- Support flight test activities including the development and approval of Test Definition Sheets, trouble-shooting FTV issues, Problem Report Resolution, Test Witnessing, Test reports review and approval,
- Support all development, Safety of Flight and Certification Testing on suppliers test rigs, systems and structures test rigs,
- Interface with the Design Approval Delegate (DADs and CDADs) to ensure all design activities and decisions meet regulatory requirement to achieve flawless certification,
- Develop good working relationships with various departments within BA and with all suppliers.
Your profile :
- You have a Bachelor of Engineering Degree and eligibility for Professional Engineer registration. AME license is an asset,
- You have experience in providing engineering support to the Final Line/ Production,
- You have 5-10 years’ experience in aircraft Hydro-Mechanical systems (FBW, Flt Ctrl, Hydraulic, Landing Gear),
- You are Conversant with design, qualification and certification test requirements of Aircraft Electrical systems,
- You are Familiar with Part 25 certification requirements and advisory material,
- You possess strong integration skills, in both system partner management and system technical integration,
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office software tools,
- You have Strong communication skills, ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
NB : In the absence of a return from the DAVRICOURT recruitment team within 1 week, please consider that your application has not been accepted. Thank you for your understanding.