Data scientist - M/F
RH - PARIS
System / Software
WHY NOT WORK TOGETHER IN THE "Pharmaceutic" SECTOR ?
Your missions :
- Provide data analysis support and find innovative solutions to enable efficient access to data
- Provide manufacturing assistance and investigations support as needed
- Ability to turn data into insights relevant to MTech department activities
Your profile :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Sciences, Statistics or equivalent
- 5 years of practical hands on industry experience on data mining , analytics , and statistics
- Proficiency in JMP, SQL, Python , R etc
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing, interpreting, and managing a variety of data sets
- Ability to perform statistical analysis and provide insight to the data
- Ability to generate algorithms/models to enable data analytics and mining, insights for data driven decision making
- Experience in working with visualizations is preferred.
- Participate and/or lead continuous improvement projects and activities
- Understand critical process parameters (CPP’s) and critical quality attributes (CQA’s) concepts
- Work experience with cross functional teams to support work activities
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge in six sigma methodology an asset
- Pharmaceutical experience and GMP background an asset
NB : In the absence of a return from the DAVRICOURT recruitment team within 1 week, please consider that your application has not been accepted. Thank you for your understanding.