Back to offers
Buyer Planner - M/F
WHY NOT WORK TOGETHER IN THE "Aviation" SECTOR ?
Your missions :
- Ensure uninterrupted flow of material to support manufacturing and customer OTD,
- Review purchase requisitions against the master production schedule to validate demand,
- Create p.o. in accordance with requisitions and contractual requirements,
- Expedite material as needed; negotiating and working changes within supply base through the Change Board process,
- Ensure inventory goals and objectives are met,
- Negotiate with suppliers as required for reschedules in support of inventory and business objectives,
- Support the Supply Chain Sales and Inventory Planning (SIOP) process,
- Assist the Supplier Performance evaluation process,
- Interface with Supplier Quality personnel to ensure supplier performance.
Your profile :
- 3 to 5 years experience in supply chain, preferably in the aerospace industry,
- Developed professional able to work with minimum guidance,
- Has significant knowledge of the discipline and role,
- Understanding of the Supply Chain Sales, Inventory and Planning (SIOP) process,
- Expertise in MRP systems, preferably SAP with understanding of Procurement parameters and usage,
- Can identify risks that affect supply and delivery,
- Understands the basic tools in project management (SOW, WBS, responsibility matrix, change management, resource management, scheduling) to follow up supplier deliverables,
- Effectively uses root cause analysis for problem solving,
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills (verbal & written),
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals,
- Strong track record for achieving successful closure on projects in a fashion that supports business needs.
NB : In the absence of a return from the DAVRICOURT recruitment team within 1 week, please consider that your application has not been accepted. Thank you for your understanding.