Avionics Systems - M/F
RH - PARIS
System / Software
WHY NOT WORK TOGETHER IN THE "Aviation" SECTOR ?
Your missions :
– Provide expert support to the Global 7500/8000 aircraft program as required (audits, document review, design reviews,
supplier’s document review and approval, etc.).
– Develop and implement tools and processes as needed by the function in order to meet our organizational objectives.
– Identify cost reduction opportunities.
– Ensure adequate engineering resources are allocated to the tasks to support the Global 7500/8000.
– Contribute to yearly Departmental Operating Plan and Objectives.
– Complete yearly budgetary exercise to evaluate the department’s manpower need linked to the operation plan.
– Perform employee evaluations via PMP/PDP process, salary and progression reviews.
– Provide Employee communication, recognition and development.
– Provide activities visibility to the Managers/Director of Systems – Global 7500/8000 through (Workforce Planning,
Balanced Score Card reviews, etc.).
– Support and coach the employees in all human resources management aspects.
– Manage and resolve priority conflicts within own department and with internal customers.
– Manage own department, including budget, training and travel in support to the Business Unit requirements and provide
visibility on issues and escalations to your Manager/Director.
– Manage Suppliers on this Work Package and establish weekly technical coordination meetings to meet program
Your profile :
– You hold a Bachelor of Electrical/ Computer Engineering degree.
– You have 10+ years in the aerospace industry with good understanding of Avionics Systems requirements and solutions.
– You have experience and understand how these systems integrate and interact to the overall aircraft.
– You have 2-3 years management experience with direct reports.
– You have experience with supplier Management.
– You have experience with both development and sustaining programs. (Asset).
– You display strong interpersonal and professional demeanor as a business representative of the company.
– You have knowledge of BES, Change Management, Configuration Management and Continuing Airworthiness aspects.
– You display strong organizational and managerial skills.
– You have very good communication skills, verbal and written.
– You have excellent problem solving skills, work planning structure and prioritization.
NB : In the absence of a return from the DAVRICOURT recruitment team within 1 week, please consider that your application has not been accepted. Thank you for your understanding.