Avionics Systems Integrator - M/F
System / Software
WHY NOT WORK TOGETHER IN THE "Aviation" SECTOR ?
Your missions :
– Define and manage the overall systems and subsystems requirements to ensure safety, certification & aircraft design
requirements and objectives are met;
– Work with the system suppliers as well as other interfacing suppliers and disciplines on the program to ensure the system
is properly designed to be integrated smoothly on the aircraft;
– Be responsible for the timely integration of systems, such as AFCS, Communication (VHF, HF, SATCOM, Datalink),
Navigation (ADF, VOR, ILS, DME, TCAS, Transponder, IRS, GPS, FMS, Weather Radar), Displays (EFIS, EICAS, HUD,
SVS), Information/Maintenance & Recording (IMS, OMS, Data load, CVR, FDR, AHMS), on the aircraft.
– Write, Conduct or Witness development and certification tests on the aircraft and/or on rigs;
– Review, analyze and approve the test results;
– Conduct and support ARP4754 system and aircraft verification and validation:
– Manage, review and approve the deliverables of the Avionics System Suppliers;
– Liaise with Certifying Authorities and/or support their delegates in achieving system certification;
– Support the Final Assembly Line and In Service Aircrafts for any design related issues and bring them to closure;
– Participate in the development and implementation of tools and processes as needed by the function in order to meet our
Your profile :
– You hold a University degree in Electrical, Electronics, Software, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent;
– You have knowledge with the specification, design, integration, test and certification of Avionics systems on aircraft;
– You understand how these systems integrate and interact to the overall aircraft;
– You are familiar with the industry standards DO-178, DO-160 and ARP4754 (Asset);
– You have strong communication skills (verbal and written);
– You have excellent problem solving skills, work planning structure and prioritization;
– You have the ability to work well in a team environment;
– You are willing to travel.
NB : In the absence of a return from the DAVRICOURT recruitment team within 1 week, please consider that your application has not been accepted. Thank you for your understanding.