Avionics Engineering Integrator - M/F
RH - PARIS
System / Software
WHY NOT WORK TOGETHER IN THE "Aviation" SECTOR ?
Your missions :
– Be responsible, as an Avionics Systems Integrator, to perform various tasks related to the development, qualification,
certification and in-service support of Avionics systems on our Global 5/6 business jets;
– Be responsible for supporting investigation for in service and manufacturing issues and performing root cause analysis of
Avionics systems issues;
– Participate in the Avionics Systems architecture design to meet Aircraft Design Requirements and Objectives;
– Support the Production Line and In Service Aircraft for any development issues;
– Manage, review and approve the deliverables of the Avionics System Suppliers;
– Work with other engineering functions & disciplines of the Global program to provide required information and also to
collect required data to allow the Avionics design, development & certification effort to progress;
– Support other departments such as Production, Customer Support, Program Office and Product Planning;
– Participate in meetings and design reviews with Avionics System Suppliers and certification authorities;
– Being able to travel (including internationally) is necessary.
Your profile :
– You hold a University degree in Electrical, Electronics, Software, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent;
– You have at least five (5) years of relevant experience with the design, development, integration and certification of
– You have a good knowledge with the specification, design, integration, test and certification of various Avionics systems
– You have a good knowledge of RTCA documents DO-178 and DO-160;
– You are familiar with part FAR25/525 certification process, ideally with the ARP4754 standard;
– You have an experience with civil aircraft and airworthiness authorities;
– You are proficient with the use of Microsoft Office software tools to produce presentations and reports
– You have the ability to work well in a team environment;
– You have the ability to shape your message for the stakeholders involved to get their buy in;
– You have great time management skills; can set and communicate ECDs in accordance with priorities;
– You have strong communication skills (written and spoken).
NB : In the absence of a return from the DAVRICOURT recruitment team within 1 week, please consider that your application has not been accepted. Thank you for your understanding.