Aircraft Maintenance Technician - M/F
Your missions :
Assemble Aircraft and Mechanical Portion of Installations/Options
- Assemble aircraft and install options and STC kits to meet the customers’ requirements.
- Ensure work is carried out efficiently and with appropriate maintenance practices and standards and is done so in a safe manner.
- Ensure problems or required changes are brought to the attention of the department’s supervisor, Quality Assurance, or Engineering in a timely manner to prevent delays in delivery.
- In addition to formal training, maintain currency and updating of knowledge through self-study.
Conduct Ground or Flight Test
- Carry out post maintenance ground run and test flights including rotor track and balance.
- Verify engine and aircraft operating parameters are within specified range.
- Verify correct operation of all installed equipment for aircraft delivery.
Inspection of Company/Customer Aircraft
- Carry out scheduled maintenance and inspections.
- Complete unscheduled maintenance (hard landing, rotor over speed etc.) inspections as required.
Your profile :
- College Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance,
- AME License required,
- Five (5) years’ aircraft maintenance experience,
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure,
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, instructions, and manuals,
- Able to follow instructions and standards for product quality and report non-conformances and quality concerns.
NB : In the absence of a return from the DAVRICOURT recruitment team within 1 week, please consider that your application has not been accepted. Thank you for your understanding.