Aircraft Integrator - M/F
System / Software
WHY NOT WORK TOGETHER IN THE "Aviation" SECTOR ?
Your missions :
– Exert your leadership within a multidisciplinary engineering team to define requirements, conduct
trade studies and configuration/technical peer reviews in order to converge on a configuration definition and support the
planning and timely execution of design solutions.
– Work closely with Program Office, Product Planning and Customer Support to define the requirements and objectives
that will define the aircraft configuration.
– Ensure aircraft level requirements are properly harmonized, documented and validated amongst Technical, Systems and
– Ensure optimum A/C level design, make technical judgment in terms of aircraft level recommendations, based on
specialist technical expertise and recommendations, in line with overall program objectives.
– Identify and agree on the technical deliverables and priorities in line with program milestones/needs.
– Identify aircraft level risks / issues and pursue mitigation plans to bring them to closure.
– Work closely with BFTC flight test team to define optimum requirements to meet project/program schedule and cost
– Keep up to date with events in-service, flight test and operations, and being aware of evolving requirements in terms of
aircraft design, continued airworthiness, sales and product improvements.
– Be the focal for technical guarantees (eg performance, weight, acoustic), and work closely with sales, product planning
and the necessary technical disciplines to establish specifications for proposals or contracts and secure the appropriate
levels of approval.
Your profile :
– You have a Bachelor in engineering or equivalent.
– You have 5 to 10 years of experience in aerospace engineering.
– You have strong communication skills, business acumen and can lead a multi-disciplinary team of diverse individuals.
– You have a strong understanding of the Technical Disciplines and their inter-dependencies to ensure seamless
integration of planning and execution of tasks and deliverables.
– You have a good understanding of aircraft systems, structures and operational requirements and their interactions.
– Your English and French communication skills are excellent both written and spoken.
NB : In the absence of a return from the DAVRICOURT recruitment team within 1 week, please consider that your application has not been accepted. Thank you for your understanding.